• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBSS cruiserweight semifinals - Mairis Briedis vs. Krzysztof Glowacki

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another bout for the semifinals of the World Boxing Super Series for the Cruiserweights is the bout between Mairis Briedis and Krzysztof Glowacki. The fight will be on June 15 at the Arena Riga in Latvia. Both fighters have only 1 loss with Briedis having 25 wins and 18 KOs while Glowacki has 31 wins with 19 KOs. The winner of this bout will face the semifinal winner between Yunier Dorticos and Andrew Tabiti.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After a slow first round, the second round saw some illegal acts when Briedis was hit at the back of his head and then glowacki received an elbow as a retaliation from Briedis. But after the confusion, Briedis released a haymaker that felled Glowacki and after the bell sounded the fight continued and Briedis knocked down Glowacki again about 15 seconds after the end of the 2nd round. It was like a fight fit for a bedlam. In the 3rd round, Briedis sealed his win by another knockdown and a stoppage for a TKO.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WBO admitted that there was an anomaly in the fight – when Briedis hit Glowacki with a foul punch on the back of the head, when Briedis hit Glowacki after the bell that signaled the end of the 2nd round. It was the referee who was at fault for not stopping the fight after the bell. Oh well, amid the admission of WBO they said that they cannot overturn the decision anymore. Sad for Glowacki who will just have to wait for a rematch.