• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA finals - Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Raptors takes the first game at 118-109 for a mental advantage over the favorite in the betting odds Golden State Warriors. The first win the first game of the 2019 NBA finals was a big surprise especially to the fans of the very popular GSW. It is the 5th straight win of Toronto with the previous 4 over the Milwaukee Bucks. Just take note that Kevin Durant did not play for the Warriors due to an injury.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The crowd favorite Golden State Warriors got back at the Toronto Raptors with a 109-104 win to even the series in the NBA finals at 1-1. It was actually a misfortune for the Warriors when Klay Thompson and Kevon Looney suffered injuries while Kevin Durant remains out of the game for a previous injury. The Raptors would definitely be an advantage in the 3rd game considering the 3 players of Warriors to be out of the game.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As per the expectation of the majority when Kevin Durant is still out of condition to play that the Golden State Warriors will have a hard time in beating the Toronto Raptors. Even in their home court, the Warriors suffered their 2nd loss in the finals series 109-123 for a score of 2-1 in their best of seven against the Raptors. Game 4 is getting to be exciting especially if the star players will be around.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Warriors fans are now in panic after the Raptors took game 4 with an exclamation point. With a score of 105-92 it seems that the Golden State is ready to relinquish the crown to the Toronto Raptors who is leading the series with a formidable 3-1. Just another win by the Raptors and it's goodbye for the Warriors.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was one hell of a game that excitement seemed to be endless that started when the Raptors took the lead late in the 4th quarter and the crescendo began when the Warriors regained the lead. The Warriors was ahead by 1 point with a minute to go and the Raptors failed to make a score. Likewise the Warriors also failed to score until the last shot of the Raptors that failed. The series is now 3-2 for the Raptors needing a win to wrap up the championship.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a fitting end to a tight contest for the finals of NBA 2019. The Golden State Warriors were chasing the Toronto Raptors who are 3-2 in the series. But the Raptors proved their staying power when they took over the lead in the last 2 minutes that they foiled a potential rally by the Warriors. The lead of 1 point became 2 when the Raptors were given a free shot for a technical foul with a fraction of a second left and making matters worse another foul as the bell sounded for another 2 points. The final score of the final game is 114-110 for the Raptors.