• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bellator 222 – Rory MacDonald vs Neiman Gracie

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After beating Michael Fitch in a lackluster bout now comes again Rory MacDonald for the semifinals of the Welterweight World Grand Prix against undefeated Neiman Gracie of the famous Gracie fighting clan. MacDonald has a record of 20-5-1 and lost to UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler in a brutal championship fight. Neiman has 9 wins to his credit and vows to remain undefeated.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After surviving several submission attempts by Gracie, champion Rory Macdonald showed his own style of wrestling and grappling to extract a unanimous decision win for a successful defense of his Bellator welterweight title. But some viewers were not satisfied with the fight that they branded lackluster. Pardon me for saying this but if compared to UFC fight I guess Bellator fights will pale in comparison with the lower quality of the fighters.