Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Henry Cejudo vs Marlon Moraes

Henry Cejudo will be defending his UFC bantamweight belt that he won from TJ Dillashaw by a 1st round knockout. However, the said fight was nullified due to the drug issue of Dillashaw. Cejudo also owns the belt in the flyweight division that he won from long time champion Demetrious Johnson. The challenger Marlon Moraes is no pushover and can give Cejudo a run for his money with his record of 22-5-1.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Henry Cejudo vs Marlon Moraes

The fight will be held on June 9 at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. The early betting odds seem to favor Moraes maybe because of his power punching style although Cejudo has a knockout punch of his own and his wrestling skills will be a big factor just like what he did to Demetrious Johnson. Remember that Cejudo knocked out TJ Dillashaw in their bantamweight bout although some quarters are saying it was a fluke (I don't know what it means).

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Marlon Moraes is getting the eyes of the bettors that he is now highly favored over flyweight champion Henry Cejudo. The fight is for the vacant bantamweight title of suspended TJ Dillashaw. I think Moraes has the right weapons to claim the title.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The betting odds failed to predict the stamina of Marlon Moraes who was giving the champion a good fight in the first round particularly with the damaging leg kicks. But come the 2nd round when Cejudo gave a better offensive, the -160 favorite Moraes seemed to lose steam that Cejudo exploited the situation to his advantage with his strong punches and a takedown. In the 3rd round the referee had to stop the fight to save Moraes from more harm with the hammering of the champion.

collapse Posting Permissions