• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC lightweight – Donald Cerrone vs Tony Ferguson

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a fight to watch for UFC fans because the cowboy Donald Cerrone will be facing another crowd favorite Tony Ferguson. With his record of 25-3 and ranked #2 in the UFC lightweight roster, Ferguson seems to be the early favorite in the betting over Cerrone who is ranked #4 with a fight record of 35-11. The recent most fight of Cerrone against Al Iaquinta is on a high level while Ferguson’s win over Pettis was due to a stoppage for injury and not by the scoring. The fight is on June 9 at Chicago, Illinois.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So much trash talks have been seen and heard between Cowboy Cerrone and Tony Ferguson which will all be settled in the octagon today. The betting odds are mostly in favor of Cerrone who seems to be overrated. Remember that he was not in the top 10 and he is rated #4 only because of his recent 2 wins. Let us see if Cerrone deserves the #2 ranking of Fergusson.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both veterans of the UFC octagon, #2 contender Ferguson and #4 contender Cerrone gave a good show in the first round. But in the 2nd round, Ferguson started to inflict damages that was very visible on the face of Cowboy Cerrone. With one eye closed, Cerrone was examined by the fight doctors and decided to stop the fight before the start of the 3rd round. The verdict was a 2nd round TKO for Tony Ferguson.