• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury will face Tom Schwarz at Las Vegas on June 15. Fury is undefeated with 1 draw in his last fight against Deontay Wilder while Schwarz is also undefeated. Fury has 27 wins and 19 KOs while Schwarz has 24 wins and 16 KOs. Obviously it is Fury who is raking in the betting odds because of his reputation and experience. The bout will be held in Las Vegas on June 15.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tyson Fury is called the Lineal Champion because he did not lose the belt in a fight. Both fighters being undefeated can make for a good fight but the records say otherwise because Schwarz has never fought a boxer with a championship caliber and 22 of his fights were held in Germany. The odds in the betting say that it will be a one-sided contest with Fury the favorite at -5000 and Schwarz at +1575 which are poles apart.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As per the betting odds, Tyson Fury proved that he is worth the -5000 favorite in the betting odds. Although undefeated, Schwarz was way below the championship caliber that Fury has and the fight was obviously a mismatch. After a punching lesson in round 1, Fury unleashed his haymaker shots that felled Schwarz and the following barrage of punches resulted in a stoppage. Unlike the Joshua-Ruiz bout that shocked the world, the Fury-Schwarz bout was kind of expected with the outcome.