• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wimbledon 2019

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like the seeding of players will be much different than last year. In the men’s for 2018 the first 3 seeds were Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Marin Cilic while for the women they were Simona Halep, Caroline Wozniacki, Garbine Muguruza. This year world number 1 Djokovic for the men will be in the top 3 and as well as Naomi Osaka for the women.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With the loss of #1 seed Ashleigh Barty, it looks like sentimental favorite Serena Williams has a greater chance to reach the podium again. Williams had an easy win over CarlaSuárezNavarro 6-2, 6-2. Giant-killer Cori Gauff succumbed to the style of Simona Halep in the 4th round. But I guess Gauff will be in the top 100 ranking now. Alison Riske, the tormentor of Barty is now a favorite to reach the finals.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serena William is in the semis now. After hurdling the first 4 rounds, Serena took a long time to finish Alison Riske in scores of 6-4, 4-6 and 6-3. Riske was the nemesis of 1st seed Ashleigh Barty. It may be smooth sailing for Serena’s next game since she is to face unseeded Barbora Strycova in the semi-finals. In the other semis, Elina Svitolina will meet head-on with Simona Halep.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serena Williams is on the comeback trail. She defeated Barbora Strycova in 2 sets 6-1, 6-2 to arrange a finals showdown with Simona Halep who handed Elina Svitolina a sorry loss 6-1, 6-3. Although Halep is favored in the finals but Williams is the sentimental favorite with her historic finals appearance.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was good going for unseeded Roberto Bautista Agut in the early part of the game with the 2 sets of 2-6 and 6-4 in the semi-finals. But after winning the 3rd set, world #1 Novak Djokovic displayed his consistency in the game and gave Agut a neat lesson in tennis 6-2, 4-6, 6-3, 6-2. In the other semifinals, long time rivals Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal had the same flow of scores with Federer winning in 4 sets of 7-6, 6-1, 6-3, 6-4. Like the French Open, the finals will be contested by seeded #1 and #2.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The touted exciting finals game between #11 seed Serena Williams and #7 seed Simona Halep was a dud. Early in the game it was obvious that Serena was jittery in failing to score a point that gave Halep a 3-0 game and the first set ended with a 6-2 for Halep. It was the same story in the second set for a win. Simona Halep is the Wimbledon champion for 2019.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a tight contest in the finals between the top 2 seeds Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. In the first set it was already toe-to-toe and the close game persisted until the very end. World #1 Djokovic prevailed in the last set to win the 2019 Wimbledon tennis tournament by beating world #2 Federer in 5 sets of 7-6, 1-6, 7-6, 4-6, 13-12.