• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Charlo twin Jermell strikes again in the middleweight division

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Junior middleweight hopeful Jermell Charlo defeated Jorge Cota by a 3rd round KO. His vicious left did the trick. Although Cota was ably defending himself but Charlo has the obvious intention of a knockout finish. Charlo picked up his 16th KO in 32 wins with only 1 defeat. Jermell is the twin brother of WBC interim middleweight champion Jermall Charlo who will meet Brandon Adams next week.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like I said in a different thread, Charllo's punches are strong as hell. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end!

O

Olaf

Charllo is as vicious as they come. That one-two that sent Cota down was amazing. Although, I would have preferred if the bout lasted a little bit longer.

M

Maestro

Charllo is as vicious as they come. That one-two that sent Cota down was amazing. Although, I would have preferred if the bout lasted a little bit longer.

More rounds would have been better.