• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBC interim middleweight title - Jermall Charlo vs. Brandon Adams

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated Jarmall Charlo will defend his WBC interim middleweight title against Brandon Adams on June 29. Charlo has racked up 21 KOs in 28 victories with no defeat while Adams has a fight record of 21 wins and 13 KOs with only 2 losses. The interim champion has all the confidence because the fight will be held in his hometown Houston, Texas. Jermall is the twin brother of Jermell who is also a middleweight standout.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant seem to get enough of charllo. He is is the most powerful puncher in the game imo. Saturday has some really good bouts, I cant wait.

O

Olaf

Can't wait for Saturday to be here. Im going to get myself a twelve-pack and watchit at home.

M

Maestro

Charllo is one of the most exciting fighters we currently have. As we all probably know his punches carry a lot of power and can be very dangerous to an opponent.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have yet to see Charlo fight but from an article that I had read he was said to be an exciting fighting with relentless attacks. His 2 losses may be due to some reckless attacks which really would make him an exciting boxer. Pacquiao is like that who throws caution to the wind just to give us a good and interesting fight.

O

Olaf

That is why I cannot afford to miss this fight. I dont think I'll be able to forgive myself if I do. I still can't believe Pac is 40yrs old.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jermall Charlo successfully defended his WBC middleweight title by a lopsided unanimous decision over Bryan Adams. The scorecards of the 3 judges are 119-109, 120-108, and 120-108. It may be a win but Jermall was quite disappointed because he had wanted a knockout win that he failed to get.