• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO middleweight title - Demetrius Andrade vs. Maciej Sulecki

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Demetrious Andrade will be defending his WBO middleweight title against challenger Maciej Sulecki on June 29 at the champion’s hometown in Providence, Rhode Island. Andrade is undefeated with 27 wins and 17 KOs while the underdog Sulecki who claims he should be the favorite has a fight record of 28-1, 11 KO. Andrade is the favorite in the betting odds because of his good showing in his recent fights.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andrade has to win this one. Fighting at home should be enough reason to drop Sulecki and retain his WBO middleweght title.

O

Olaf

I would not count out Sulecki yet. He is one of the most formidable fighters I've watched in a while.

M

Maestro

I dont think Sulecki will be the one to end Andrade's streak. You have to remember Andrade will be fighting in his own tuff which makes things even harder for Sulecki.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After the first knockdown of Sulecki in the first round, the fight was boring all the way with both boxers not really hitting each other very much. And although the champion Andrade had retained his belt by a lopsided unanimous decision of 120-107 in all the scorecards of the 3 judges, it cannot be said to be a win that is worthy of facing the big names in the middleweight division.