Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Stop beer, soda, rice for the belly fats

Itís ironic that the physician in our family is now undergoing strict diet for weight management. The first in his list to be avoided are beer, soda and rice. It is understandable for beer and soda since those are carbonated drinks. But rice? My carbohydrates mainly come from rice and if I would have no rice in my meals I tend to feel week (it may be psychological though).

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Stop beer, soda, rice for the belly fats

It isn't psychological, I think. I was a huge rice-eater too, and whenever I tried to cut it out of my system before, I get sick and weak like you. But it's gonna happen if you don't find a healthier alternative to it. Your body with be shocked by the instant loss of carbohydrate source like that--especially if you consume it more than 2x a day. I transitioned to a no-rice diet by replacing it gradually by quinoa or cauliflower rice.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Stop beer, soda, rice for the belly fats

Most people have this conception that beer doesn't have the power to make someone have big stomach but an experience with one colleague of mine years ago taught lots of people clear lesson. The young should be around the age of 49 years or 50 and he takes at least a minimum of 3 bottles of beer on daily basis. Within the period of 4 months, his belly grew so much he started looking for help. He got into himself enrolled in a gym but it's easy to grow a belly than to reduce it.

collapse Posting Permissions