• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stop beer, soda, rice for the belly fats

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s ironic that the physician in our family is now undergoing strict diet for weight management. The first in his list to be avoided are beer, soda and rice. It is understandable for beer and soda since those are carbonated drinks. But rice? My carbohydrates mainly come from rice and if I would have no rice in my meals I tend to feel week (it may be psychological though).

M

markgrynko1472

It isn't psychological, I think. I was a huge rice-eater too, and whenever I tried to cut it out of my system before, I get sick and weak like you. But it's gonna happen if you don't find a healthier alternative to it. Your body with be shocked by the instant loss of carbohydrate source like that--especially if you consume it more than 2x a day. I transitioned to a no-rice diet by replacing it gradually by quinoa or cauliflower rice.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most people have this conception that beer doesn't have the power to make someone have big stomach but an experience with one colleague of mine years ago taught lots of people clear lesson. The young should be around the age of 49 years or 50 and he takes at least a minimum of 3 bottles of beer on daily basis. Within the period of 4 months, his belly grew so much he started looking for help. He got into himself enrolled in a gym but it's easy to grow a belly than to reduce it.

C

Concentrix

The main function of carbohydrates is to provide energy. Physiologically, when consumed it converts into glucose and the body used it to produce a vital molecule called adenosine triphosphate. If the glucose is excess, it will be stored for future use. But if the amount of the glucose and glycogen in the body is full, the body will convert the excess carbohydrates into fats. So, avoid eating too much rice if you do not want to have belly fats.

L

lokielovesbunny

It is needless to say, that for some people rice is not the alternative choice to have in meal, as they may feel their meal is complete with them, so called the habit of consuming everyday makes your body eventually habitual of it, Potatoes and rice both are rich in sugar yet the reason to avoid especially in loosing weight as we know its also a good source of carbohydrate but comes with lot of sugar so its better to consume it , in limit.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also have belly fat but am slim.I don't drink beer but I drink soda sometimes but rice I frequently eat it.Am not sure if its true that it causes bellyfat but I eat rice and its a staple food in our country.