• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keith Thurman will make the 7th defense of his WBA super welterweight belt against the boxing legend Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines. Thurman is undefeated with 20 wins and a scary 20 KOs. Pacquiao for his part has a fight record of 61-7-2 with 39 KOs. The fight will be held on July 20 in Las Vegas. Pacquiao wants to prove that at 40 he still has the killer instinct to hand Thurman his first loss by a knockout.

O

Olaf

Hold up, Manny is 40 yrs old?
I have to say he is really maintained himself as a boxer. I wonder if Keith will loose his first bout to Manny. All I know us this is going to be one of the most entertaining fights of the month of July.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Manny Pacquiao is still giving these youngins a run for their money. I have to say, he is keeping it real.

M

Maestro

What if Manny gets KOd!
The walterweight title is big deal and I know that they both need to proceed through to the total unification division. So it's going to be a tough fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like Manny Pacquiao will remain to be the underdog in his fight with Keith Thurman. The odds seem not to be moving with Thurman as -135 favorite which puts Pacquiao as the +105 underdog. Some pundits, however, say that the odds for Thurman should be increasing because of the 10k bet that Thurman placed for him to KO Pacquiao in the 3rd round. That’s what you call putting your money where your mouth is.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coach Freddie Roach has predicted a 9th round knockout for Manny Pacquiao. On the other side of the fence, Keith Thurman had placed a bet of 10,000 dollars that he would knockout Pacquiao in the 3rd round. It looks like we are having a word war between the 2 camps that now they are cultivating the prediction for the result. Let us wait and see who will be the best fortune teller among them.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On the strength of the first round knockdown, Manny Pacquiao was able to extract a split decision win over Keith Thurman. But it was clear that Thurman had it with his speed and strength as well that somehow showed the age of Pacquiao. The one judge gave a 114-113 for Thurman while the other 2 judges gave Pacquiao a 115-112 verdict. Thurman suffered the first loss in his career while Pacquiao had increased his wins to 62.