• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 239 co-main event – Amanda Nunes vs Holly Holm

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC bantamweight and featherweight champion Amanda Nunes will defend her bantamweight title against former UFC champion Holly Holm. The fight is on July 7 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Both fighter have 4 losses in their record. The champion has 17 wins while Holm has 12 wins that includes the beating of Ronda Rousey. Nunes is the favorite in the betting at -300 so far.

O

Olaf

They both know what it takes to be a champ (at least one does), so that should make things even more interesting. I can't believe Amanda Nunes knocked-out ex-featherweight champ Cris Cyborg in the first round!

M

Maestro

This will be a big one. I would not be surprised if Holly ends Nunes reign the same way she did back in 2015 against Rowdy. I can't miss this fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry, folks, but it’s another sorry loss for Holly Holm by a first round KO when champion Nunes hit her with a kick on the head. Holm fell down seemingly stunned and a follow up by Nunes caused the referee to intervene in order to save Holm from potential punishment. The win cemented the hold of Nunes in the bantamweight division plus her featherweight title.