• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 239 main event - Jon Jones vs Thiago Santos

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Long time UFC champion Jon Jones returns to the octagon on July 7 at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas to defend his light heavyweight title against Brazilian Thiago Santos. The challenger has a record of 21-6 while the champion has only 1 loss and 24 wins including 2 wins over 2-division champion Daniel Cormier. Presently the betting odds are in favor Jones at -600.

M

Maestro

I have only watched highlights of Jon Jones fights on youtube. I have to say, he looks pretty dangerous. I would also put my money on him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't care what anybody says about Jones outside the ring. I know his life is a controversial one, but whose isn't?
Almost all his opponents always bring up his past to try and get him off his game, but it always ends up the same. With them on the receiving end of a vicious ass whooping.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The challenger got the better in the first 2 round but Jones rebounded in the next 2 rounds which left the last round for the deciding factor. It looked like Jones couldn’t get his offense in the 5th round and Santos even with his shaky injured legs was able to get in his punches and even kicks. But in the end, the judges ruled a split decision. It was another bad decision for the -550 favorite to win when Santos had definitely scored better.