• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBA female flyweight title - Naoko Fujioka vs Tenkai Tsunami

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Naoko Fujioka will defend her WBA female flyweight title against Tenkai Tsunami on July 12 at the Korakuen Hall, Japan. Fujioka has a fight record of 18-2 and 7 KOs while the challenger has a 26-12 record with 15 KOs. The champion has held the belts in 5 divisions already and winning this fight will cement her hold on the flyweight title

O

Olaf

Tsunami seemed pretty excited at the press conference. It feels like she has been looking forward to this fight for a long time. I hope Fujioka is ready even though she is a favorite for most people.

M

Maestro

When Fujioka was the WBO female Light Flyweight champion, she was supposed to fight Tsunami but that didn't happen because Fujioka decided to vacate that title and went to win the WBA Flyweight title.
Fate again has brought them back together since Tsunami moved up to challenge Fujioka who is a five time Weight champion.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Feels like Naoko Fujioka achieves whatever she puts her mind into. This is going to be an interesting one.