• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The British Open golf tournament 2019

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The expected did not happen but still favorites Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods were in the headlines. The leader after the first day results is American J.B. Holmes with his -5 after the first 18 holes. Close second with -4 is S. Lowry. The favorites are down the bottom with McIlroy scoring +8 and Woods with +7. Too many bogeys killed their games.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First day leader J. B. Holmes is still at the helm but is now joined by S. Lowry both with 8 under par. Close at their heels with 7 under are Lee Westwood and T. Fleetwood. Favorite Rory McIlroy who was bombeb with a +8 on the first round has a good rally at +2 due to a 6 under game on the 2nd day. Another favorite Tiger Woods is still down below at +6.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like first round leader J.B. Holmes is now feeling the pressure that he failed to sustain the lead going to the 3rd day. S, Lowry is now leading with -16 after the 3rd day and he is ahead by 4 over T. Fleetwood in second with -12. J. B. Holmes is in 3rd place with -10 with close on his tail 2 players with -9. It will be a slambang action on the last day that the frontrunners will fluctuate with their scores.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Consistency in the game of Shane Lowry may have broken the confidence of his rivals that he was able to pull away in the last day of the tournament. Lowry scored a 1 over par but his lead of -15 had the -9 of Fleetwood far behind. As for the 2 favorites who bombed out on the first day – Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods – they suffered the cut on the 3rd day.