• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

skin before a competition

M

mp420

skin before a competition

sorry only for learning, but what drug is used to thin the skin before a competition

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pardon me for asking why the need to thin the skin for the competition. I see muscled guys with a glistening skin to make a better projection of their muscles. And I have to agree that a shiny skin looks good when you are on the stage for the competition. However, I don’t know if there is a drug for thinning the skin.

J

JivanM

I don't support to use any kind of drug for skin. Rather you should be happy with you have I mean natural skin.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't support to use any kind of drug for skin. Rather you should be happy with you have I mean natural skin.

L

lokielovesbunny

I don't know, if there is any drug for thinning the skin, however I've seen some body-builders using glistening and oil, and sometimes making paste of it, so they could highlight all those tiny details of their body so called muscles, which is very necessary for body builders. otherwise there is no point of to be on the stage.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is not healthy to try and thin skin.

You could get other skin infections because of the products that claim to thin skin. So skin thinning isn't true.

S

Steelbody

The thin skin of bodybuilders before competition is the result of low fat in their body. When the body fat drops below 10% the skin will start to look think, few bodybuilders go extreme to the level of 5% body fat so that the skin becomes thin and their muscle fibres are nicely exposed. But it is not advisable to stay at those fat levels for a longer duration.

P

pgcc604

I don't know, if there is any drug for thinning the skin, however I've seen some body-builders using glistening and oil, and sometimes making paste of it, so they could highlight all those tiny details of their body so called muscles, which is very necessary for body builders. otherwise there is no point of to be on the stage.
yes bodybuilders use oil and other things something called Hot stuff supposed to make your veins come out but no there's no cream although some people say preparation H on your stomach will draw any extra water out cuz that's how it works I never tried this myself but if you want you could try it. but for the most part no there's no kind of cream or anything that's going to thin your skin. that's what you were supposed to be doing for the last 12 weeks before the show

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

P

pgcc604

The thin skin of bodybuilders before competition is the result of low fat in their body. When the body fat drops below 10% the skin will start to look think, few bodybuilders go extreme to the level of 5% body fat so that the skin becomes thin and their muscle fibres are nicely exposed. But it is not advisable to stay at those fat levels for a longer duration.
not really a few bodybuilders go to 5% body fat everybody builder that does well goes below 5% body fat for the contest. pretty much to be in real contest shape I mean real bodybuilding contact shape and I've come in the top three of five NPC national level contest your body fat can't be any higher than 3% and I'm not talking about the what is it visceral fat that's stored that you don't really count that's like another 3% that everybody carries. but actually 5% is too high so is 6% you would be too smooth at a bodybuilding contest it would be something that would be not noticeable by the naked eye backstage or whatever but once you got under those lights next to somebody that is 3% body fat it would be clear you're too smooth you're not hard enough. and you're right it's not healthy but you only are like that for a very short period of time I mean it's not like I walk around at 3% body fat for months at a time I'm like that for maybe a week or two.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk