• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The senior open golf tournament

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s day 1 of the Senior Open and we will again see our favorite golf champions in the olden days. It looks like a close one with 5 players tied with at 3 under par – Wes Short, Jr, Scott Dunlap, Paul Broadhurst, Scott Parel, Ken Duke. In second is Colin Montgomerie together with 4 others.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s getting to be a close contest for the $2,000,000 prize of the Senior Open in Royal Lytham & St. Annes Golf Course. In the lead is Wes Short, Jr. with his 6 under total courtesy of a -3 on day 2. Scott Dunlap with a -2 for the second day slid to second place with a 5 under total. Darren Clarke is in third place with a 4 under par. The rest of the field are still in striking distance with the bunch of players in the -3 and -2 group.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s now a scramble for front position after the 3rd day with Wes Short being overtaken by Paul Broadhurst with his 3 under for a total of -5. In second place is Woody Austin at 4 under total. Ken Duke is with Short in 3rd place while 4 players are occupying the 4th place with 2 under par.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With a stunning 66 for the last round, Bernhard Langer surged for the lead and the victory in the Senior Open 2019 in Lytham St Annes, England.Paul Broadhurst is second 2 strokes behind. In 3rd are Tim Petrovic and Retief Goosen by another stroke.