Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The senior open golf tournament

Itís day 1 of the Senior Open and we will again see our favorite golf champions in the olden days. It looks like a close one with 5 players tied with at 3 under par Ė Wes Short, Jr, Scott Dunlap, Paul Broadhurst, Scott Parel, Ken Duke. In second is Colin Montgomerie together with 4 others.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: The senior open golf tournament

Itís getting to be a close contest for the $2,000,000 prize of the Senior Open in Royal Lytham & St. Annes Golf Course. In the lead is Wes Short, Jr. with his 6 under total courtesy of a -3 on day 2. Scott Dunlap with a -2 for the second day slid to second place with a 5 under total. Darren Clarke is in third place with a 4 under par. The rest of the field are still in striking distance with the bunch of players in the -3 and -2 group.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Itís now a scramble for front position after the 3rd day with Wes Short being overtaken by Paul Broadhurst with his 3 under for a total of -5. In second place is Woody Austin at 4 under total. Ken Duke is with Short in 3rd place while 4 players are occupying the 4th place with 2 under par.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

With a stunning 66 for the last round, Bernhard Langer surged for the lead and the victory in the Senior Open 2019 in Lytham St Annes, England.Paul Broadhurst is second 2 strokes behind. In 3rd are Tim Petrovic and Retief Goosen by another stroke.

collapse Posting Permissions