• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One FC lightweight grand prix – Alvarez in semi-finals

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez is back in the One Fighting Championship grand prix as a replacement for the injured Timofey Nastyukhin. Alvarez will be facing former One FC lightweight champion Eduard Folayang. The fight is on August 2 in the territory of Folayang in Manila. The winner will meet in the finals the Turkish Destroyer Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The expected fireworks exploded in the first minute of the fight. Folayang released heavy bombs in his hands that wobbled Alvarez until the former UFC lightweight champion was knocked down. In the follow up, Alvarez was doing a gound and pound that was expected to end the fight but Alvarez was able to rebound and got the better of Folayang on the ground. The choke ended the fight for Alvarez to advance to the finals of the One FC lightweight grand prix.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez will face finalist Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev on October 13 for the $1 million prize for the lightweight grand prix. After defeating Eduard Folayang by a choke in the semi-finals, it was reported that Alvarez was brought to the hospital for the injuries he sustained from the heavy striking of Folayang. If the injury will be an issue then Alvarez may be the underdog in the finals.