• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The PGA tour – World golf championship

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jon Rahm is on top of the leaderboard on day 1 of the PGA tour with his 62. Chasing him in second place at 65 are Patrick Cantlay, Cameron Smith, Shugo Imahira, Hideki Matsuyama, and sentimental favorite Bubba Watson. Like in the British Open, favorite Rory McIlroy couldn’t seem to handle his game. He is still in striking distance though at 69.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Matthew Fitzpatrick grabbed the lead on the second day of the PGA tour with a total score of 131 (-9). Two shots behind are 4 players with 133 – Patrick Cantlay, Cameron Smith, Jon Rahm and Billy Horschel. Solo third at 134 is Shugo Imahira.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rory McIlroy was surging like a house on fire to grab the lead with his 62 for day 3 for a total of 198. Hot on his heels is Brooks Koepka at 199. Marc Leishman is running 3rd while the rest of the field have yet to finish their game.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brooks Koepka maintained his composure for a par on the last day to win the WGC, Fedex St. Jude at 16 under 264. Finishing second with his 64 in the last round is Webb Simpson while Marc Leishman settled for 3rd place with his final round 67. In 4th place are favorite Rory McIlroy, Tommy Fleetwood and Matthew Fitzpatrick.