• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC fight night – Colby Covington vs Robbie Lawler

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC #1 welterweight contender Colby Covington will meet veteran Robbie Lawaler on August 4 for the UFC fight night at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Covington is aiming to fight for the title but he was not given the chance by current champion Kamaru Usman so he had to satisfy himself with Lawler. But even with his advancing age, Lawler has the durability considering that he was a former welterweight champion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bout was touted to be explosive but it looked one-sided in a way. Lawler was good in his defense but he had no offense which gave Covington the freedom to attack all the way. But the hits that Lawler received appeared to have not hurt him. It was a lousy fight that earned Covington a unanimous decision. But personally I don’t think Covington could match the firepower of the UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman.