Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

WBC women’s junior lightweight - Eva Wahlstrom vs Ronica Jeffrey

It was supposed to be Yareli Larios who will challenge Eva Wahlstrom for the WBC women’s junior lightweight title. For reasons not specified, Larios is replaced by Ronica Jeffrey who is the former IWBF champion. Both boxers have only 1 loss with the champion having 22 wins and 3 KOs while Jeffrey has 17 wins and 1 KO. The bout will be on August 2 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: WBC women’s junior lightweight - Eva Wahlstrom vs Ronica Jeffrey

The fight traveled the full route and the decision was described as an odd split draw. The first judge had it even while the second judge scored 96-94 for Wahlstrom. It was a close one with that numbers. But the 3rd judge scored the fight 100-90 for Jeffrey to mean it was a one-sided affair which was not. So there, the odd split draw is really odd and I guess the weirdo judge should undergo training or the license be revoked.

collapse Posting Permissions