• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBC women’s junior lightweight - Eva Wahlstrom vs Ronica Jeffrey

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was supposed to be Yareli Larios who will challenge Eva Wahlstrom for the WBC women’s junior lightweight title. For reasons not specified, Larios is replaced by Ronica Jeffrey who is the former IWBF champion. Both boxers have only 1 loss with the champion having 22 wins and 3 KOs while Jeffrey has 17 wins and 1 KO. The bout will be on August 2 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight traveled the full route and the decision was described as an odd split draw. The first judge had it even while the second judge scored 96-94 for Wahlstrom. It was a close one with that numbers. But the 3rd judge scored the fight 100-90 for Jeffrey to mean it was a one-sided affair which was not. So there, the odd split draw is really odd and I guess the weirdo judge should undergo training or the license be revoked.