• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC women’s flyweight title – Valentina Schevchenko vs Liz Carmouche

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On August 11 at the Antel Antel Arena Montevideo in Montevideo, Uruguay, UFC women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko will stake her title against challenger Liz Carmouche. Shevchenko from Kyrgyzstan has a fight record of 16-3 while Carmouche has a record of 13-6. At this early Shevchenko is the betting favorite.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like champion Valentina Shevchenko is the runaway favorite with the odds at -1250 against challenger Carmouche with the odds of +800. But what is surprising is the betting odds in the co-main event where Mike Perry is the underdog with a +190 and Luque is the favorite with a -230 odds. Maybe I can put my money on Perry who has the killer punch that one good shot will definitely send Luque to dreamland.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It didn’t look like a championship fight at all with the boring first 2 rounds. Although there was some skirmishes in the 3rd round with the knockdown and takedown by Shevchenko, it was really no big deal. In the 4th round at least there were 2 takedowns and 1 knockdown for the champion and another takedown in the last round that gave her the unanimous decision. Carmouche looked like she didn’t get a good hit. Fans may say that the bout was not worthy of a main event.