• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The cases against instant noodles

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One athlete under the training program of the government suffered from kidney failure. The suspicion was the instant noodles that the athlete was eating every day (to save on expenses). One messenger in my former office also had the same ailment and had the same habit of eating instant noodles. The 3rd case was a high-ranking officer of the company that produces instant noodles – he was on dialysis for 10 years before succumbing to renal failure. Take heed, my friends, avoid eating instant noodles.

C

Concentrix

Instant noodles are high in sodium. As we all know, consuming food that contains a big amount of salt content will alter the sodium balance making the kidneys malfunction and remove less water thereby increasing blood pressure. Plus, it will lose their filtering ability which is important to maintain a healthy life.

Last edited:
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the information.My friend also told me once to stop eating noodles.she didn't explain why so I still ate it,but I suggest you eat pasta/spaghetti instead of noodles.