Junior Member bodybuilding reputation Jayson's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Working Out with Silence

I never understood why people need music playing. Anyway, who can work out with silence? Who can work out with silence while doing high intensity workouts? Anyway, the key to this method is concentration. Since there's no music, you have to concentrate on something - but it's not difficult to do.

Myself, if I often concentrate on something I'm studying. For instance, science or math formula memorization works - and also music patterns.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Working Out with Silence

Like what you said about people doing the workout with music, I am not comfortable with it. But we cannot discount the fact that there are so many music lovers. There is one park that I used to go during early morning weekends. Most of the joggers have earphones and more likely there was music in their ears to accompany them in their slow run. But ironically, I have composed several exercise songs that maybe in the future would see light in the airwaves.

collapse Posting Permissions