• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike Tyson Used His Children’s Urine to Pass Anti-Doping Tests

RoidVisor.com

RoidVisor.com

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike Tyson Used His Children’s Urine to Pass Anti-Doping Tests
Tyson 1

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
The boxing champion says he used the Whizzinator to avoid testing positive for party drugs but made no mention of anabolic steroids.

Mike Tyson, the retired former world heavyweight boxing champion, has never explicitly admitted using anabolic steroids during his professional boxing career. But he has bragged about being able to outwit the drug testers on multiple occasions. If he used steroids, he likely would not have tested positive anyway.

Tyson first shared his secret to beating anti-doping tests in his 2013 autobiography “The Undisputed Truth”. Tyson gave full credit to a device called the “Whizzinator”.

The Whizzinator was a device used to help athletes and drug-tested employees fraudulently defeat drug tests. The device featured several different fake penises of varying skin tones including white, tan, Latino, brown and black). The kit also includes dried urine, syringes and heated packs to keep the fake urine at room temperature.

Mike Tyson did not want to test positive for being pregnant like basketball player DJ Cooper.
Tyson provided additional details regarding his use of the Whizzinator in an interview with Herculez Gomez for the ESPN Deportes late-night Spanish-language show “Ahora o Nunca” on August 7, 2019.

Gomez asked Tyson what he thought about FIBA AS Monaco basketball star DJ Cooper. Cooper had been suspended for two-year after a drug test revealed that he was pregnant. Cooper had apparently attempted to use his girlfriend’s urine with the Whizzinator. But little did he know that she was pregnant.

Tyson revealed that he had once also used his wife’s urine to defeat anti-doping tests. But even he realized that he risked being exposed if his wife happened to be pregnant. He found an easy solution. Tyson collected the urine of his children to pass the drug tests.

“I used to use my wife’s urine and she would say when the results are known, they’ll tell you you’re pregnant,” Tyson said. “So I thought it would be better to use my children’s urine.”

Tyson never offered steroid use as an explanation for his use of the Whizzinator. He merely used it so that he would not test positive for ‘party drugs’ like cocaine and marijuana (or so he says).

The Whizzinator was developed by Puck Technology. The product was banned after Puck President Gerald Wills and Vice President Robert Catalano were convicted of conspiring to defraud the United States government and conspiracy to sell drug paraphernalia. Wills was sentenced to six months imprisonment and Catlano was sentenced to three years probation.