• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 241 heavyweight title – Daniel Cormier vs Stipe Miocic

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On August 18, UFC heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier will defend his title against former champion Stipe Miocic. This rematch is along awaited by the fans because some of them think that Cormier was just lucky with that KO punch. Miocic is not only a striker but has a good ground game. He had also defeated Francis Ngannou which looked unbeatable when they met. The fight will be held at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was one classic fight between the champion and former champion. Cormier was handing it good to the challenger although Miocic was able to put up a little offense for h is part. Cormier clearly got the first 3 rounds but in the 4th round, Miocic went for the body with is left hand that the champion felt until he left open his head for a Miocic haymaker. The knockdown proved fatal with the follow up of Miocic for a stoppage. Stipe Miocic is once again UFC heavyweight champion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier issued an apology in social media about his sorry loss to Stipe Miocic. He has no plans for now but being 40 years old it’s only logical for Cormier to consider retirement. He had achieved what others couldn’t – to be champion in the light heavyweight and heavyweight division of the UFC. He is a great fighter and it is time to hang his gloves.