• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO light heavyweight title – Sergey Kovalev vs Anthony Yarde

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Russian WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev will defend his title against Anthony Yarde on August 24 in the territory of the champion. Kovalev sports a fight record of 33-3-1 and 28 KOs while Yarde is undefeated with 17 KOs in 18 wins. Take note of the fight records that will make the difference on fight night.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems that Yarde remains to be the underdog just a few days to go. Kovalev is a heavy hitter but Yarde has a scay record of his KOs that bettors forget to take into consideration. This light heavyweight championship fight has a high probability of an early ending and I'd say Kovalev may suffer a KO loss.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It took Kovalev 11 rounds to officially keep his light heavyweight title. It was not an easy fight for the champion because the undefeated Yarde was able to inflict damages in the early going and Kovalev was on the verge of a stoppage in the 8th round. What mattered most was the jabs that Kovalev used to dominate in the later rounds until Yarde went down from the punishment of the jabs. It was the first loss for Yarde.