• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBA regional light heavyweight title - Joshua Buatsi vs Ryan Ford

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Olympian Joshua Buatsi will meet Ryan Ford in the ring as part of the Lomachenko-Campell bout on August 31 in London, UK. This is the 4th defense of Buatsi for his WBA regional light heavyweight belt. His aim against the sturdy veteran Ford with a career record of 16-4 and 11 KOs is a knockout. For his part, Buatsi is undefeated with 11 wins and 9 KOs.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joshua Buatsi picked up his 10th KO by stopping Ryan Ford in the 7th round. The first 6 rounds seemed like a groping period for Buatsi whose heavy punch was not seen but it was like a show of his boxing skills. Nevertheless, the knockout proved that Buatsi is indeed a rising star in the light heavyweight division.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How is it possible that Ryana Ford lost every round?! I mean I didn't expect him to win against Joshua Buatsi, but still, that doesn't sound right.