• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC fight nigh 157 - Jessica Andrade vs Weili Zhang

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jessica Andrade will make the first defense of her UFC strawweight title against China’s Weili Zhang on September 1 at the Universiade Sports Centre, Shenzhen, China. Zhang has only 1 loss with 20 wins for her MMA record and stands at 3-0 in UFC. The champion has 6 losses against 20 wins and has a score of 11-4 in UFC. Take note that Andrade had shown her brute strength in beating former champion Rose Namajunas.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The expected fireworks from Andrade was not seen when Zhang exploded right from the start. A -170 favorite, Andrade did not waste time with her attack that backfired when she was hit with good combinations that felled her. The follow up by Zhang made the referee to step in and stop the fight. Zhang is the first Chinese to win a championship belt in the UFC.

M

Maestro

This is a big win for Zhang and China as a whole especially with the new perfomance institute in Shanghai. I can't wait for her first title defence in the United States.

O

Olaf

The chinese are really investing on the sport. I feel like Weili Zhang is going to serve as a cornerstone for what is to become a really huge industry.