• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBA interim junior middle - Erislandy Lara vs. Ramon Alvarez

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Erislandy Lara will face Ramon Alvarez on August 31 in Minneapolis for the vacant interim junior middleweight title. Lara has a fight record of 25-3-3 while Alvarez sports a score sheet of 28-7-3. It is noted that Alvarez is the elder brother of Canelo who beat Lara only by split decision. That means Lara is the favorite in the betting odds.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Erislandy Lara exacted revenge on the brother of Canelo by a knockout on the 2nd round. It was an overmatch with Lara claiming the WBA super welterweight title. The knockdown was obviously the start of the end for Alvarez in spite of standing up because the barrage that followed forced the referee to stop the contest. Michel Soro is in line for the next opponent of Lara.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alvarez sucked big time. It is like he didn't want to be there. You know what, people really deserved a refund on this one imo.