• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO, WBA, WBC lightweight - Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Luke Campbell

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crowd favorite Vasiliy Lomachenko will defend his 3 lightweight belts against Luke Campbell on August 31 at the Sky Sports Box Office in UK. Lomachenko has only 1 loss with 13 wins and 10 KOs while the challenger has only 2 losses with 20 wins and 16 KOs. The match up promises to be explosive because both boxers are heavy punchers and quick with their hands.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lomachenko succeeded in unifying the 3 belts for his division by beating Campbell who was knocked down in the 11th round. But the knockout did not come although the unanimous decision showed that Lomachenko dominated the fight all throughout with the judges giving him 118-109, 119-108, and 119-108

M

Maestro

And I have to agree with the unanimous decision. Lomachenko did dominate the fight especially with those body shots.