• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF strawweight title - Sammy Salva vs. Padro Taduran

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The vacant IBF strawweight title will be contested by 2 Filipino boxers Sammy Salva and Pedro Taduran on September 7 in Taguig City, Philippines. Salva is undefeated with 17 wins and10 KOs while Taduran has only 2 losses with 17 wins and 10 KOs. The title was vacated by DeeJay Kriel who was struggling with the weight limit.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After the knockdown in the 1st round, Taduran changed tactics in the 2nd round to avoid the knockout punch of Salva. He was successful because in the 3rd round, Taduran unleashed his relentless attacks that almost felled Salva. The same thing happened in the 4th round with the strong and continuous offensive of Taduran but Salva remained on his feet. However, Salva did not answer the bell for the 5th round. His corner said the undefeated Salva had received so much punishment already to give Taduran the vacant title of the IBF strawweight division.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought Taduran was done for after that early KO but boy was I wrong. I still can't believe Salva was carried out of the venue on a stretcher. For a fighter like Salva, whom I have so much respect for, not being able to come out of his corner, that must have been a serious beat-down.