Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

IBF strawweight title - Sammy Salva vs. Padro Taduran

The vacant IBF strawweight title will be contested by 2 Filipino boxers Sammy Salva and Pedro Taduran on September 7 in Taguig City, Philippines. Salva is undefeated with 17 wins and10 KOs while Taduran has only 2 losses with 17 wins and 10 KOs. The title was vacated by DeeJay Kriel who was struggling with the weight limit.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: IBF strawweight title - Sammy Salva vs. Padro Taduran

After the knockdown in the 1st round, Taduran changed tactics in the 2nd round to avoid the knockout punch of Salva. He was successful because in the 3rd round, Taduran unleashed his relentless attacks that almost felled Salva. The same thing happened in the 4th round with the strong and continuous offensive of Taduran but Salva remained on his feet. However, Salva did not answer the bell for the 5th round. His corner said the undefeated Salva had received so much punishment already to give Taduran the vacant title of the IBF strawweight division.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: IBF strawweight title - Sammy Salva vs. Padro Taduran

I really thought Taduran was done for after that early KO but boy was I wrong. I still can't believe Salva was carried out of the venue on a stretcher. For a fighter like Salva, whom I have so much respect for, not being able to come out of his corner, that must have been a serious beat-down.

collapse Posting Permissions