• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bellator 226 – heavyweight world title – Ryan Bader vs Cheick Congo

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ryan Bader will defend his Bellator heavyweight world title against Cheick Congo on September 7 at SAP Center in San Jose, California. The champion has a record of 27-5 while Congo of France has a mixed martial arts record of 30-10-2.

O

Olaf

So this will be Ryan's first Bellator championship title defense huh? Personally, I know Kongo is looking to get his second title, meaning that he is going to bring his all.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight was anticipated to be a rough and tumble with both fighters having the ability for a quick finish. When Bader was on top and was inching into a submission, Kongo shouted foul with a thumb poking his eye. When the fight was stopped by the referee to check the injury, Kongo said that he couldn’t continue. Due to the injury, the fight was ruled a no contest. But everyone thinks that Kongo had put one over Bader for an escape.