• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Savannah Marshall is the top draw in 168 division

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With her undefeated record of 7 wins and 5 KOs, Savannah Marshall is looking for an opponent after whipping Danielle Bastieri. It was a dominating fight for Marshall that was flavored with the knockdown in the 5th round that even when Bastieri rose from the canvas, the referee stopped the fight to save her from further punishment in the hands of Marshall.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was a really an unlucky day for the Brazilians. Although, Marshall had an upper hand, because she has been in the game for a while imo.

M

Maestro

Marshall is a beast. She was too fast for Bastieri, and a little bigger as well. I feel like it was too soon for Bastieri to face Marshall.

O

Olaf

Marshall messed Bastieri on this one. After a while, Bastieri kind of lost her confidence due to getting hit too much. She was a good opponent either way.