• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 242 lightweight title - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Dustin Porier

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated Khabib Nurmagomedov will defend his UFC lightweight title against interim champion Dustin Porier on September 8 in The Arena, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Although the champion is pegged as favorite at -440, Porier cannot be discounted with his strength and offensive style that he showed against Max Holloway.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know it has been a while since Khabib silenced that loudmouth Conor McGregor, but I'm excited for this fight. I know there there will be really good fights on the undercard but the Khabib v Poiriel is my favorite.

M

Maestro

Finally, UFC returns to Abu Dhabi. I hope after the Russian wins this one (fingers crossed), he is not going to pull a stunt like he did after his last victory which eventually got him banned.

O

Olaf

Khabib Nurmagomedov is an impressive fighter and that is all that matters. Whatever he does out of the ring should stay out of the ring. Him getting banned because of that brawl, was definitely one of the dicky-est move by the UFC. Personally, I feel like he was just blowing off some steam, but I digress. Khabib is my favorite on this one.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was no doubt that Nurmagomedov is still the dominating character in the UFC lightweight with the mastery of Porier who succumbed to a rear-naked choke in the 3rd round. After a short striking game, Nurmagomedov started his grappling and there goes the takedown and the impending defeat of the challenger. Porier was crying in the post-fight interview that he couldn’t believe he had lost.