Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

WBO junior featherweight title - Emanuel Navarrete vs. Juan Miguel Elorde

Emmanuel Navarrete will defend his WBO junior featherweight title against prodigy and #2 contender Juan Miguel Elorde on September 14. The champion has a record of 28-1 and 15 KOs while the grandson of legendary champion Flash Elorde has a similar slate of 28-1 but with 15 KOs only. The bout is an undercard of the Furr-Wallin title fight in T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: WBO junior featherweight title - Emanuel Navarrete vs. Juan Miguel Elorde

Navarrete is going to totally destroy Juan Miguel, there is no doubt about that. I watched the Navarrete vs Francisco bout and the third round KO was completely out of this world.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Didn't Navarrete just make another title defense like a month ago? I guess he is feeling pretty confident with this bout too. The fight will be taking place on the weekend of Mexican independence day which is really interesting considering it is Mexico vs the Philippines.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You don't see that everyday in the boxing world. So Navarrete coming back for another title defense just a few weeks after his last one, is very impressive. Actually, I feel like it works in his favor since keeping busy is the best way to stay relevant.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I’m sure Elorde is prepared for the stone-fisted Mexican champion who is formidable in the ring. I agree that Navarrete is the favorite but Elorde has his own tricks considering that he is also a veteran and fully ripe to fight in a championship bout.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It was sad for the Elorde family that their hope for a champion was snuffed by Emmanuel Navarette whe the referee stopped the fight in the 4th round with the obvious torment of Juan Miguel Elorde who was down in the 3rd round by a strong punch from Navarette. Elorde suffered his 2nd loss while Navarette improved his record to 25 KOs in 29 wins with only 1 loss.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions