• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FIBA world cup basketball 2019

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Semi-final games
USA lost to France by 10 points 79-89 and was relegated to the consolation pool while France goes to the semi-finals against Argentina. With another loss to Serbia 89-94, the USA team will fight for 7th place against Poland. The other semifinal game is between Spain and Australia.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spain and Argentina will meet for the finals of the 2019 FIBA basketball world cup. Spain defeated Australia 95-88 after 2 overtime periods of play. France was not able to get in stride with the play of Argentina which won by 14 points 80-66.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was not like a championship game with the early lead of Spain at 14-2 and later it was 28-14 which was clearly a one-sided game. Argentina was not able to recover with their poor scoring and weak defense that the end was clear even before the final buzzer sounded. Spain won by a hefty 20 points over Argentina to claim the championship trophy.