• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Ramy to compete at the 2020 Arnold Classic Ohio

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I was hesitant when I came across this. After all, he hasn't gone on a stage since 2018 due to the legal problems he was undergoing. Unfortunately, he has never even won the Arnold Classics. I doubt he is worth the time.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
That would be a huge win if Ramy can pull it off and get him right back in the Olympia mix.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I have not seen anything in some time regarding Big Ramy. I'd love to see how he looks right now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I have not seen anything in some time regarding Big Ramy. I'd love to see how he looks right now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Me, neither. If he's healthy (he had some shoulder injuries that derailed his plans last year), then he is going to come in looking huge. If he can control his gut like he did a few years ago at the Olympia, He very well may be a winner in Ohio.