Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rod Laver tennis Cup 2019

Geneva, Switzerland is the venue of Laver Cup 2019 where Team Europe will be battling Team world. World #2 Rafael Nadal and world #3 Roger Federer headline the Team Europe together with Dominic Thiem, Alexander Zverev, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Fabio Fognini while Bjorn Borg will be the team captain. Former tennis star John McEnroe will be the captain of Team World with the players led by John Isner, Milos Raonic, Nick Kyrgios, Denis Shapovalov, Jack Sock, Taylor Fritz. The games will be on September 20 to 22.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Rod Laver tennis Cup 2019

Dominic Thiem of Team Europe won in a close game over Denis Shapovalov 6-4, 5-7, tiebreak of 13-11. Jack Sock of Team World evened the score with a victory over Fabio Fognini 6-1, 7-6. Stefanos Tsitsipas regained the lead for Team Europe by beating Taylor Fritz 6-2, 1-6, tiebreak 10-7.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

As expected, Rafael Nadal defeated Milos Raonic in 2 sets 6-3, 7-6 while Roger Federer won by tiebreak over Nick Kyrgios 6-7, 7-5, 10-7. For the Team World, John Isner earned a point by going post Alexander Zverev in a tiebreak 6-7, 6-4, 10-1. The Team Europe is poised to win the trophy with a 4-2 score in 6 games.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

For the group stage, Alexander Zverev will meet Team World’s Milos Raonic for the first game to be followed by the encounter of Team Europe’s Roger Federer versus John Isner and the third game will be between Team Europe’s Rafael Nadal and Nick Kyrgios. The team to get 2 wins will get the trophy.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Team Europe clinched the trophy courtesy of Alexander Zverev winning over Milos Raonic 6-4, 3-6, 10-4. Prior to that last game, Taylor Fritz earned a win for Team World by beatiog Dominic Thiem 7-5, 6-7, 10-5. Team Europe scored a winning 11-9 to win the Rod Laver world cup.

collapse Posting Permissions