• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rod Laver tennis Cup 2019

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Geneva, Switzerland is the venue of Laver Cup 2019 where Team Europe will be battling Team world. World #2 Rafael Nadal and world #3 Roger Federer headline the Team Europe together with Dominic Thiem, Alexander Zverev, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Fabio Fognini while Bjorn Borg will be the team captain. Former tennis star John McEnroe will be the captain of Team World with the players led by John Isner, Milos Raonic, Nick Kyrgios, Denis Shapovalov, Jack Sock, Taylor Fritz. The games will be on September 20 to 22.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dominic Thiem of Team Europe won in a close game over Denis Shapovalov 6-4, 5-7, tiebreak of 13-11. Jack Sock of Team World evened the score with a victory over Fabio Fognini 6-1, 7-6. Stefanos Tsitsipas regained the lead for Team Europe by beating Taylor Fritz 6-2, 1-6, tiebreak 10-7.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As expected, Rafael Nadal defeated Milos Raonic in 2 sets 6-3, 7-6 while Roger Federer won by tiebreak over Nick Kyrgios 6-7, 7-5, 10-7. For the Team World, John Isner earned a point by going post Alexander Zverev in a tiebreak 6-7, 6-4, 10-1. The Team Europe is poised to win the trophy with a 4-2 score in 6 games.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the group stage, Alexander Zverev will meet Team World’s Milos Raonic for the first game to be followed by the encounter of Team Europe’s Roger Federer versus John Isner and the third game will be between Team Europe’s Rafael Nadal and Nick Kyrgios. The team to get 2 wins will get the trophy.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Team Europe clinched the trophy courtesy of Alexander Zverev winning over Milos Raonic 6-4, 3-6, 10-4. Prior to that last game, Taylor Fritz earned a win for Team World by beatiog Dominic Thiem 7-5, 6-7, 10-5. Team Europe scored a winning 11-9 to win the Rod Laver world cup.