• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IWF world championship weightlifting

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The International Weightlifting Federation world championship opened in Pattaya, Thailand with the men’s 55kg event. Korean Om Yun Choi broke the record lift in the 55 kg group for a total of 294 kg lift. With 12 gold medlas, Om is now the 5-time champion. Igor Son of Kazakhstan landed 2nd for the silver and Saudi Arabia’s Mansour Abduirahim got the bronze.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turkish Saziye Erdogan snatches the gold medal in the women’s 45kg event with a total lift of 169 kg. Getting the silver medal is Ludia Montero of Cuba with her 167 kg and third place for the 165 kg of Lisa Setiawati of Indonesia.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chinese Jiang Huihua won the gold medal in the women’s 49kg by lifting a total of 212 kg. Another Chinese Hou Zhihui won the silver with her 211 kg lift and the bronze is won by Ri Song-gum of North Korea by lifting 204 kg.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The men’s 61kg was dominated by China’s Li Fabin by lifting a total of 318 kg. Winning the silver medal is Eko Yuli Irawan with his 306 kg lift and the bronze medal goes to Colombia’s Francisco Mosquera for her 302 kg effort.