• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBC super middleweight title - Anthony Dirrell vs. David Benavidez

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anthony Dirrell will defend his WBC super middleweight title against David Benavidez on September 28 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The champion has only 1 loss with 33 wins and 24 KOs while the challenger is undefeated with 18 KOs in 21 wins. The age may be a factor in the fight because Dirrell is 34 while Benavidez is only 22 years old.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a tough one. To be honest I don't know who is going to win. Direll is looking to maintain his winning streak and I'm sure he is going to do everything to defend the WBC super middleweight title. We all know David Benavidez held but never lost the belt in the ring. The only reason he lost the title in the first place is because of that whole cocaine drug test fail thing. Benavidez is young (22) and he my favorite on this one.

M

Maestro

Direll is looking for another knockout to add to the 24 KOS that he already has. Davis Benavidez is young, hungry and gruesome and I'm willing to bet he is going to win with a unanimous decisioin or the judges will rule it a draw.

O

Olaf

Most people are leaning towards David Benavidez for a win. If we are going with what Anthony Direll has shown us so far, I would say that he has the best shot at winning because he is more comfortable in the ring and has had a ton of exprerience. But then again the age difference thing and Benavidez's whole fighting demeanor has left me sitting on the fence.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a 9th round TKO when David Benavidez stopped Anthony Dirrel to claim the WBC super middleweight belt. It was pretty even in the first 4 rounds but Benavidez started the assault in the 5th round. Still undefeated, Benavidez now has 19 KOs in 22 victories while Direll suffered his 2nd loss.