• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF/WBC welterweight unification - Errol Spence Jr. vs. Shawn Porter

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Errol Spence Jr will defend his IBF welterweight title and his opponent will make the defense of his WBC welterweight title. The unification bout will be held on September 28 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Spence is undefeated with 21 KOs in 25 victories while Porter has 2 losses and 1 draw against 30 wins and 17 KOs.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to set a reminder so that I remember to order the Main Event on FOX pay-per- view, because there is no way I'm missing the IBF/WBC welterweight unification bout.

M

Maestro

I have to set a reminder so that I remember to order the Main Event on FOX pay-per- view, because there is no way I'm missing the IBF/WBC welterweight unification bout.

I don't think anyone will be missing this fight. Do you think it costs more to order the Main Event in HD?

O

Olaf

Spence is definitely taking this one home. I bet he is going to continue with his winning streak and maybe just maybe, we might get another KO from him.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also go for Spence on this bout. Unfortunately I will just wait for the news report because there is no coverage here. There is a video on YouTube but my internet access is very slow.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A very close fight between Spence and Porter that resulted in a split decision win for Error Spence with 116-111 and 116-111 for Spence while the 3rd judge had it for Porter 115-112. There was a knockdown in the 11th round but Spence said that nothing was taken away from Porter who was a good warrior all the way. Spence now owns the IBF and WBC welterweight titles.