• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Glory 68 light heavyweight title – Alex Pereira vs Donegi Abena

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be held in James Center in Miami, Florida on September 28 is the championship bout between Brazilian Alex Pereira and Donegi Abena from Suriname for the vacant Glory kickboxing light heavyweight title. Pereira is the middleweight champion who is trying to be a double champion. He has a fight record of 3-6 while Abena has slate of 24-6.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will be a five round interim light heavyweight title fight between Alex Pereira and Donegi Abena. I thought is was happening on September 29.

M

Maestro

No, it will be on September 28. Middleweight champion Alex Pereila will move up to light heaveyweight to take on Donegi Abena.

O

Olaf

I think Abena will take this one hands down. He has more experience in the ring.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Abena seemed not to be able to continue so the fight ended in the 3rd round. Alex Pereira is now a double champion with the middleweight he had and now the light heavyweight belt with the win over Donegi Abena.