• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cage Warriors 108 main event – Mason Jones vs Aleksi Mantykivi

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On October 12 in Viola Arena in Cardiff, Wales is the Cage Warriors 108 featuring Mason Jones vs Aleksi Mantykivi in the main event. Jones is undefeated with 7 wins while Mantykivi has a respectable 11-4 fight record. There will be 4 other supporting bouts aside from the preliminary bouts.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mason ‘The Dragon’ Jones is like the best Welsh prospect in the European scene. My money is on him.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the league is favoring Jones because he is a popular fighter. Let us admit that popularity still reigns in sports and not just the skills. But in fairness Jones seems to be worth the admiration with his offensive style of fighting.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Highly favored champion Mason Jones who is undefeated suffered cuts in the 1st round despite his dominance in the striking against Mantykivi who is the crowd favorite since he is from Wales. But Jones has the excellent skills in grappling and Mantykivi spend most of the fight on his back. Although Jones was not able to extract a KO win but a unanimous decision was enough to prove his prowess as the Cage Warriors lightweight champion.